13. Coconut Pineapple Shrimp Sticks
Blazing tabasco, gentle coconut milk, and organic product juices collaborate to make these shrimp and pineapple kebabs sweet, exquisite, and fiery. Serve them with a plate of mixed greens for a quick bite or close by some rice on the off chance that you’re searching for something really filling.
14. You won’t miss dairy at all in this avocado chicken corn chowder because it has four avocados, a whole can of coconut milk, and a lot of protein from the chicken. Because there is so much in each serving, it is best served as a side dish or as your main course.
15. Simmered Root Vegetables
Simmering vegetables is an incredible method for drawing out their regular pleasantness. Add some macadamia nuts and a can of coconut milk to make them even sweeter and more special. Not exclusively will the increments energize the dish of produce, yet they’ll likewise give a lot of sound fat to make it a super-fulfilling side.
16. Caramelized Cauliflower and Coconut Soup
In an hour — a big part of which is hands-off baking time — transform five individual fixings into one mind blowing vegetarian soup. Leave a portion of the cauliflower a tad of surface or puree them completely; one way or another, the soup will be sleek and rich on account of the coconut milk.
17. Greek Scalloped Potato Gratin These scalloped potatoes are far from the gloppy spuds found in the majority of traditional recipes for the dish. The creaminess comes from the coconut milk; the bright color comes from the tangy kalamata olives; and the power of the superfood kale comes from the coconut milk.
18. Cilantro Lime Coconut Rice
Why serve plain rice when you can make this in similar measure of time with only an additional three fixings? Essentially cooking the grains in coconut milk alongside water improves things significantly in taste. This might be a side, however it could turn into the star of your feast.