26. Green Bean Goulash
Who says green bean goulash is just for these special seasons? Bake a green bean casserole for your reunion to add more vegetables to your meal. The dish can be made quickly and easily with just three to four ingredients. The casserole can be prepared on the day of the party or cooked ahead and reheated.
27. Charcuterie Board Make a charcuterie board that everyone can eat throughout the day to make sure there is something everyone likes to snack on. A charcuterie board can be created with any theme, in contrast to the traditional board, which includes cured meats, cheese, and crackers. Orchestrate natural product in a delightful plan or make a s’mores board with various graham saltine flavors, chocolates and marshmallows.
28. Icebox Cake is a sweet treat that your whole family will love. All you need are a few simple ingredients. Icebox cakes are easy to make because they require few ingredients. Layer whipped cream and wafer treats in a container until your ideal level. Before serving, chill the dessert in the refrigerator.
29. S’mores with a Twist S’mores are a classic camping necessity that also allow for a great deal of creativity. In this s’mores recipe, banana replaces the chocolate. Somewhat crush the banana before you put it on your graham saltine, and as it consolidates with the gooey marshmallow, you’ll have an interesting and delightful treat. If you don’t like this option for s’mores, there are a few other things you can try to make the perfect s’more.
Spicy Mexican street corn made from scratch with mayonnaise, lime, and cheese.
30. Mexican Corn on the Cob Make elotes, or Mexican corn on the cob, to elevate your standard corn on the cob. Elotes are not difficult to make. Barbecue your corn, then slather spread and mayonnaise on it. To enhance the flavors, sprinkle some cheese, chili powder, and lime juice on top. No other way will you want to eat corn.
31. Garden Salad Occasionally, the most anticipated dish at a party is a simple, quick salad. To your family get-together, bring a garden salad filled with fresh produce. Add ingredients you know your family will enjoy to your salad to make it unique. To create a rainbow-colored salad, combine various greens, tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, olives, and other produce.
32. Corn Salsa Use sweet corn salsa to brighten up your buffet. Make a hearty salsa by chopping bell peppers and onions and adding sweet corn. After you blend the fixings, season with lime juice, cilantro, red pepper, salt and pepper to improve the flavors. Corn salsa is a fantastic alternative to the standard salsa you might serve at the party.
33 Bowl of Hot Homemade Corn Chowder If you’re looking for something warm to feed a lot of people, think about making a quick corn chowder recipe. The chowder comprises of potatoes, corn and onions. To increase the dish’s protein and heartiness, you can also add fish or bacon.
34. Shrimp Fra Diablo
Add flavor to your dinners with a shrimp fra diablo dish. Cook shrimp in a tomato-garlic sauce with red pepper drops and different fixings to make a searing fish plate your family will cherish. The shrimp and sauce are best served with pasta, rice, or couscous.
35. Chocolate peanut butter no-bake cookies Make a dessert ahead of time for your reunion by baking them. The cookies don’t need an oven to make and are easy to make. Join the fixings in a pan, then, at that point, take teaspoonfuls of the combination and drop them onto a baking sheet to set and cool. You could make the treats as long as three days ahead of time.