17. Punch with Rainbow Sherbet A party would not be complete without punch. Make rainbow sherbet punch that everyone will enjoy. Having a frozen treat in their drink will captivate children attending the reunion.
Grilled hotdogs and hamburgers at a summer cookout.
18. Hamburgers and Hot Dogs Cook hamburgers and hot dogs on the grill for your family get-together to keep things simple. Make condiments and toppings like cheese, lettuce, and pickles available so that everyone in your family can add what they like. Make sure to also bring the buns!
19. Cool Camping Cake There are only two ingredients in this Cool Camping Cake. A soda can and a boxed cake mix are all you need. Mix the two together and heat for 30 minutes — you’ll wind up with a feathery and damp cake! White cake blends pair well with clear soft drinks, while chocolate cake blends work in with Pepsi or Coca-Cola.
20. Broiled Chicken
Get a fantastic mash as you and your family chomp into some delightful broiled chicken. At a party, there is nothing better than savoring juicy fried chicken. Enroll help from your more distant family to make enough for everybody at your get-together. It goes well with many of the salads and sides listed above.
A glass of icy pink lemonade is accompanied by a traditional elbow macaroni salad.
21. Classic Macaroni Pasta Salad Potato salad and creamy macaroni pasta salad go well together in this delicious dish, which is an excellent addition to any menu for a family reunion. While there are numerous pasta salad varieties, a customary macaroni salad with celery, tomatoes, olives and a velvety sauce makes certain to be a hit.
22. Spaghetti For your family get-together, make a large batch of spaghetti. You can go with the customary variant or attempt a heated spaghetti cycle. Before your family’s party begins, make the spaghetti in bulk by freezing it, then defrosting it and reheating it in the oven or over a campfire. Spaghetti is a simple recipe for a family get-together and a great way to make memories with your family, especially if you use a recipe that has been around for a long time.
23. Meatballs Meatballs made at home are the ideal dish to bring to your reunion’s potluck. The meatballs can be eaten by themselves, with pasta, or in a bun by members of your family. Bring exemplary Italian meatballs or sassy Swedish meatballs. Barbecued meatballs might also be a good way to give meatballs a sweet and sour twist.
24. Strawberry-Pretzel Jello Salad
Regardless of the name, this strawberry Jello salad is more similar to a layered treat. Layer a pretzel outside, a sweet cream cheddar filling, strawberry jello and a whipped fixing to make the plate of mixed greens. You could likewise finish off the dish with toasted and slashed walnuts. You get everything you could want in a dish with the salty and crunchy pretzels, sweet whipped filling, and fruity jello.
Mayonnaise-Drizzled Hawaiian Ham and Cheese Buns
25. Warm Ham and Cheddar Sliders
Add a hot, melty, exquisite sandwich to your smorgasbord with ham and cheddar sliders. It is not difficult to Set them up. Split packs of Hawaiian rolls in half, stuff the bread with your ham, cheese, and any other toppings or seasonings you like, and then put the top layer back on. Bake the sandwiches until the cheese melts or the bread is golden brown.